The SNC-HM662 from Sony is a 360°, 5 megapixel minidome IP camera, micro SD card slot (up to 32GB), ImmerVision Panamorph lens, client side de-warping, PoE, IP66, IK10, built-in-mic, audio in/out, alarm I/O.
- Hemispheric imaging technology with a panomorph lens from ImmerVision; this captures 360 degrees of real-time video, outperforming any conventional fisheye lenses with superb image quality and greater coverage
- Advanced dewarping technology for immersive monitoring to efficiently correct for the distortion of a hemispheric image and newly produce rectangular images with video management software (VMS); this maintains higher video quality than produced at the camera level and it is achieved without incurring the image degradation typically caused by camera processing limitations during the dewarping process
- Solid PTZ to navigate the camera’s visible area in every hemispheric image by its digital pan, tilt, and zoom functionalities for easy and rapid-response manipulation
- A variety of multiple view modes capable of 360-degree immersive navigation, including the camera’s original 360-degree hemispheric view, a 180-degree panoramic view and multiple simultaneous views all produced from the same hemispheric image Edge Storage function to record video and audio data with a microSD/SDHC card attached to the camera
- IK10-rated vandal-resistant feature to protect the camera from destructive behaviors
- IP66-rated water-resistant and dust-tight feature for outdoor surveillance and for indoor locations where water ingress may pose an issue
- Day/Night function to switch to Day or Night mode depending on the light level
- VBR (variable bitrate) or CBR (constant bitrate) compression mode selectable to correspond with various network conditions and G711/AAC (64 kHz to 128 kHz) audio codecs for high-quality recording
- Fully compatible dewarping with all major VMS platforms and other solutions that are certified ImmerVision Enables
- ONVIF™ (Open Network Video Interface Forum) Profile S conformance firmware that ensures greater interoperability and more flexibility in building multiple-vendor systems
- Built-in microphone
- Easy initial network settings by supplied SNC Easy IP Setup Guide application
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.