The SNC-EB520 network camera offers high-quality images, great flexibility and compatibility, as well as fast and easy installation. The SNC-EB520 features up to SVGA (800 x 600) maximum resolution, supports three codecs and a dual streaming capability. An “Exmor” CMOS sensor delivers high image quality with low noise. Easy installation is realised through a combination of the camera’s Easy Focus function and its PoE (Power over Ethernet) capability.
- SVGA (800 x 600) maximum resolution
- Three codecs (H.264, MPEG-4, JPEG) and dual streaming capability
- Exmor® CMOS sensor incorporated to deliver high image quality and low noise
- Easy Focus function allows camera to automatically focus at the touch of a button
- Optical Day/Night function to switch to Day or Night mode depending on the light level
- Streamed Squared function allows simultaneous streaming of two 4:3 aspect ratio videos in user selectable SD resolutions. User can select the entire image or a portion of the image from the original fi eld of view and resize to SD resolution or lower for each stream. With this feature the SNC-EB520 can replace two SD cameras installed in the same line of view
- DEPA™ Intelligent Video Analytics system enables cameras to send not only video images, but related metadata, including object data (size and position) to the DEPA-enabled recorder. Since part of the image processing is done on the camera side, the load to the recorder can be reduced enabling camera expansion
- Analog monitor output (phono jack) allows installer to see or adjust fi eld of view with hand-held monitor
- Powered by PoE (Power over Ethernet) for simple installation
- ONVIF™ (Open Network Video Interface Forum) software that ensures greater interoperability
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.