The SNC-CX600W from Sony is a compact, affordable wireless security camera that’s ideal for safeguarding offices, restaurants, hotels and other small business premises. Offering crisp, clear HD 720p picture quality, the SNC-CX600W includes many of the core imaging technologies featured in Sony’s acclaimed sixth generation (G6) video security camera range. Powered by the acclaimed IPELA ENGINE EX signal processing platform, you’ll enjoy excellent imaging quality plus intelligent analytics. The discreet, smartly styled fixed camera surveys the scene with a wide (120°) horizontal viewing angle. A passive infrared (PIR) sensor can detect a subject with a higher temperature than the room temperature in the camera’s field of view in total darkness, illuminating surroundings automatically with a white LED or when activated by the user. The PIR sensor can also trigger other actions, like recording on optional memory card, giving voice alerts via the built-in speaker or sending an email notification. Set-up is quick and easy: wireless operation means that no networking cables are required, making installation even simpler for homes and small businesses. HD video can be streamed over IP networks and also saved to the camera’s on-board micro SD memory card for later review.
CCTV Resolution Comparison
- Maximum resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels with the Exmor CMOS sensor
- Wide horizontal viewing angle of 120°
- White-light LED Illuminators for clear color images in low-light conditions
- Voice Alert function by a built-in speaker
- Passive IR (PIR) sensor for motion detection and control of camera security functions
- Edge Storage for onboard recording with a micro SD/SDHC card
- WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup), Wi-Fi Certified, and WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia) for easy, reliable, and stable wireless network operation
- Image Stabilizer to help minimize the effect of camera shake or vibration to achieve less blurry images
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.