VIVOTEK SD8362E is part of the SUPREME series product line offering 2-megapixel or 1080p resolution with superb image quality. Adopting a 20x optical zoom lens, the SD8362E is able to capture details at top-notch quality. The IP66-rated housing protects the camera body against rain and dust within the wide temperature range between -40°C and 55°C. This feature ensures operation under extreme weather conditions. The Camera is especially suitable for monitoring wide open indoor/outdoor spaces such as airports, highways and parking lots where high-level reliability and precision are always required.
The SD8362E supports high-performance H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG compression technology and offers extra smooth video quality with resolution up to 60 fps @ 720p and 30 fps @ 1080p. Boasting WDR technology, the SD8362E can also cope with challenging lighting conditions and generate image quality close to the capabilities of a human eye. With sophisticated pan/tilt mechanism, the camera provides fast, precise movement with continuous 360-degree pan and 90-degree tilt. Users can easily control the lens position via a mouse or a joystick to track the object of interest and set up to 128 preset positions for patrolling.
- Full HD SONY CMOS Sensor
- Up to 60 fps @ 720p HD
- Up to 30 fps @ 1080p Full HD
- 20x Zoom Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- 360° Continuous Pan and 90° Tilt
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG compression (Triple Codec)
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in High Contrast Environments
- Weather-proof IP66 rated Housing
- -40°C ~ 55°C Wide Te-megapixelerature Range for Extreme Weather Conditions
- Audio Detection for Instant Alerts
- Built-in 802.3at compliant PoE Plus
- 3D Privacy Masks for Additional Protection
- Built-in SD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.