Pleco SD423-F-E0, Spectra IV SL 23X flush/in-ceiling environmental mount, black back box, and smoked bubble. NTSC. Consists of the following Pelco components: DD423, BB4-F-E, LDHQPB-0.
The Pelco SD423-F-E0 was designed with ease of installation and ease of maintenance in mind. Each dome system consists of three components: a back box, a dome drive, and a lower dome. These three system components are interchangeable with other Spectra IV dome systems, making retrofitting and application adjustments simple. Also, dome drives and lower domes can be removed and replaced reducing maintenance time. .
The Pelco DD423 dome drive’s integrated optics package incorporates many advanced features that allow the system to produce high quality video in the most difficult environments. The camera features 23X optical zoom and 12X digital zoom. Spectra IV SL dome drives feature an EXview HAD™ imager for increased sensitivity and LowLight™ technology to compensate for scenes where minimal light is present. The camera also offers freeze frame between presets and window blanking.
The pelco BB4-F-E back box options include the following models: environmental in-ceiling (ideal for outdoor soffits), indoor in-ceiling, indoor surface mount, standard pendant, and environmental pendant. A passive UTP circuit is located on the door assembly for convenient video transmission through twisted pair wire. For added flexibility, Pelco fiber modules can also be attached to the door assembly for transmission over single-mode or multimode fiber.
Pelco LDHQPB-0 Special consideration was taken when designing the Spectra IV SL lower dome bubble to ensure that an optimal optical relationship between the lens and bubble was achieved, providing crystal clear video at long focal lengths.
- Autofocus, High Resolution Integrated LowLight™ Color Camera/Optics Package
- Day/Night, 540 TVL
- 23X Optical Zoom
- Window Blanking
- Camera Title Overlay, 20 User-Definable Characters
- On-Screen Compass and Tilt Display
- Password Protection
- Freeze Frame During Presets
- Built-in Surge and Limited Lightning Protection
- Integrated Passive Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Circuit
- Internal Scheduling Clock
- Ability to Add IP Network Capability by Purchasing Optional TXB-N
- 64 Presets
- ±0.1° Preset Accuracy
- Multilingual Menus (English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Russian, Polish, Turkish, and Czech)
- RJ-45 Data Port for Software Update and Setup
- On-Screen Compass, Tilt, and Zoom Display
- Password Protection
- 400°/sec Pan Preset Speed and 200°/sec Tilt Preset Speed
- Rotating Discreet Liner with Sealed Fixed Bubble
- 8 Zones (configurable in size) Can Be Labeled with up to 20 Characters Each or Set to Output Blank Video
- Configurable Locations of Labels and On-Screen Displays
- Patterns: 1 On-Screen, User-Defined Configurable Pattern; Includes Pan, Tilt, Zoom, and Preset Functions
- Proportional Pan/Tilt: Continually Decreases Pan/Tilt Speeds in Proportion to Depth of Zoom
- Variable Scan Speed: Scan Speed Can Be Configurable Between 1 to 40°/sec
- Pan Motion Allows 0.1 to 150°/sec Pan Speed
- Configurable Limit Stops for Auto/Random/Frame Scan Modes
- Auto-sensing Protocol (Coaxitron®, RS-422 Pelco P and Pelco D, Sensormatic®, Vicon®); Accepts Other Control Protocols with Optional Translator Card
- Digital Position and Zoom Control and Feedback Using D Protocol
- Built-in Menu System for Setup of Configurable Functions
- “Auto Flip” Rotates Dome 180° at Bottom of Tilt Travel
- Window Blanking: Up to 4 Four-Sided, User-Defined Shapes
- 1 Alarm Input
- 1 Auxiliary (Form C) Relay Output
- Freeze Frame Between Presets
- Single Back Box for Hard Ceiling Applications
- Requires 11.18 cm (4.40 in.) Space Above Ceiling and 10.92 cm (4.30 in.) Below
- Includes Heater and Fan
- Minimum Ceiling Thickness 1.27 cm (0.50 in.); Maximum 4.45 cm (1.75 in.)
- Quick Disconnect to Dome Drive
- Aluminum Construction
- Smoked, pendant, black
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.