TheSC8000 is a night-owl IR clock radio camera from KJB that is capable of being used in the dead of night when everything is quiet. The sc8000 night-owl surveillance clock camera comes with MPEG4 compression, 520TV lines of resolution, a 1/3” Sony Super HAD CCD II sensor, multiple frame rates, as well as a 1280x720 video resolution, and full color/B/W change-over. The sc8000 IR clock radio also comes with a 0.2lux illumination, a video recording mode, a multi-playback function, an embedded time/date stamp, plus a 32GB storage, and an IR remote control for easy operation. This night surveillance clock camera can be used for a distance of up to 20-30ft in the dark, and is capable of being easily positioned for high coverage over an area.
- Video Resolution: 1280x720/ 720x480 / 320x240
- Color: Full Color in Daylight, Black and White at Night
- Frame Rate per Second: 1, 2, 3, 5, 15, 30fps
- Video Compression: MPEG-4
- Image Sensor Format: 1/3" Sony Super HAD II CCD
- Camera Resolution: 520 TV lines (day) / 580 TV lines (night)
- Min Illumination: 0.2 Lux daytime, 0 Lux at night (with IR on)
- Video Recording Mode: Motion 150 grids user selectable, Continuous, Overwrite, Scheduled
- Play back: Multi-playback with event search function
- AV out and SD card play back on Windows media player version
- Embedded Time/Date Stamp: On video and Position Selectable
- Storage Media: 32 GB SD (support SDHC)
- Control: IR remote control
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.