Mobotix DualNight Dual Lens IP Camera MX-M12D-Sec-DNight-D43N43.
The MOBOTIX M12D-DualNight network camera series includes high-performance professional cameras for use during the day and at night. The cameras are equipped with two separate image sensors and a day and night lens. Depending on the lighting conditions, the camera switches automatically from color to the more sensitive black-and-white sensor. This ensures an optimum picture quality even at night.
With megapixel resolution (1280x960 pixels), integrated microphone and speaker, ISDN connection, motion detection, alarm management with pre- and post-alarms, alarm alert via telephone call, digital zoom, event-controlled recording, switching functions (1x In, 1x Out) and an RS232 interface as well as certified temperature tolerance from -30 °C to +60 °C (-22 to +140 °F), the M12D-DualNight cameras also include all the trusted MOBOTIX functions for convenient, professional camera use.
Optionally, the cameras in the M12D-DualNight series are also available with a telephoto/super-wide-angle lens combination in addition to the Day-Night model.
- High-quality dual camera with best image quality in the day and highest sensitivity at night
- Two separate image sensors and one color and black-and-white lens each
- Exposure time for poor lighting conditions or infrared exposure: 0.2 lux at 1/60 second, 0.005 lux at 1 second
- Lenses adjusted at the factory guarantee great durability
- Microphone and speaker with all audio functionalities (Voice over IP and SIP telephony with simultaneous video)
- Integrated ISDN connection
- PIR sensor for motion detection in dark environments
- Direct switching functions (1x In, 1x Out) und RS232 interface
- Universal wall/ceiling mount with concealed cable guide via RJ45 flush-mounted power connector
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.