KT&C KPT-SPDN300NUCH Vandal WDR PTZ Dome Security Camera is a powerful 700TVL High performance 30x optical Pan Tilt Zoom CCTV Camera. The unit features the latest Sony Double Scan Super HAD CCD II for top of the line 700tvl high resolution and True Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) function for absolute clarity. With true Day/Night Operation plus a variety of image enhancements the PTZ camera provides excellent day and night surveillance even in low light. The KT&C KPT-SPDN300NUCH Vandal PTZ Dome Security Camera is utilizes a 30x Motorized Zoom lens to provide identification of long distance targets. The Cameras Pan Tilt Zoom Mechanism also provides a high number of Preset Positions and Automated Patterns.
KT&C KPT-SPDN300NUCH PTZ Dome Security Camera is compact PTZ camera yet rugged and outdoor ready for harsh environments. The KT&C KPT-SPDN300NUCH PTZ Dome Camera is IP66 weatherproof and has a high impact polycarbonate dome and metal casing. The PTZ Camera also offers a variety of mounting options to meet any installation needs. KT&C KPT-SPDN300NUCH Vandal proof PTZ Dome Security Camera is a perfect choice for applications demanding powerful PTZ surveillance in low profile Dome casing. The units also support a common protocol making it easy to integrate the cameras with most professional security camera systems.
- 1 / 4” Sony Double Scan, Super HAD CCD II
- 700 TVL Resolution
- NTSC: 1020 x 508, PAL: 1020 x 596 Total Pixels
- 300X Zoom (30X Optical, 10X Digital)
- Auto-focus, WDR (Wide Dynamic Range), DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)
- True Mechanical Day and Night (ICR)
- Pan 360° Endless Rotation, Tilt 180° Vector scan
- 210 Preset Positions (except Short-cut command)
- 8 Auto Scan, 8 Pattern, 8 Tours consist of Presets Patterns and Scans
- 4 Alarm Input, 1 Alarm Output (Off / NC / NO)
- Programmable PTZ Speed: Proportional to Zoom ratio, changeable preset speed
- Multilingual OSD
- 8 Private Mask Zone
- Standard protocol including Pelco-D / P
- Up to 255 Camera ID
- AC 24V only
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.