The GVS1000 is a system designed for long range, day/ night, pan-tilt-zoom surveillance. The system delivers 1 km of recognition-level performance and 1200 m (3900 ft) of classification-level performance in total darkness. The GVS1000 provides long range 24/7 imaging for critical applications such as port and maritime monitoring, transportation and airport surveillance, and border and extended perimeter security.To effectively perform to such capabilities, the GVS1000 is equipped with an IR-corrected, long range lens capable of 60x optical zoom. With a focal length of 12.5-750 mm or 25-1500 mm (with doubler function engaged), the lens works together with the high performance Dinion 2X sensor to produce ultra-high quality images at far distances in day and night conditions.System capability is greatly enhanced using active IR illumination. Two sets of illuminators are provided; one for long range and one for medium-to-short range night imaging. IR illumination can be controlled manually or put into automatic mode for auto on/off function via a photocell. For control, the GVS1000 is compatible with Pelco P/D protocols via RS422/RS485 and Bosch Biphase.
- Integrated solution for long range day/night PTZ night vision
- 60x IR-corrected motor zoom lens with focal length of 12.5-750 mm extending to 25-1500 mm with doubler function
- High performance Dinion 2X CCD imaging core
- Dual ZX700 IR illuminators provide night vision performance to 1200 m (3900 ft) for Classificationlevel performance
- SLED10-8BD IR Illuminators for medium range night vision
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.