The FD8335H from Vivotek is a 720p HD P-iris WDR Pro vandal-proof dome network camera. Vivotek's FD8335H network camera features an HD WDR CMOS sensor to cope with challenging lighting conditions. The WDR feature allows the camera to capture both the dark and bright parts of an image and combines the differences to generate a highly realistic image representative of the original scene, enabling it to provide video quality close to the capabilities of the human eye. This function enables the FD8335H to be widely applicable in high contrast environments such as lobby entrances, parking lots, ATMs, loading areas, and much more. The P-iris lens controls the iris with extreme precision; with its built-in stepper motor, it maintains the iris opening at an optimal level at all times, resulting in superior image clarity and depth of field as well as image quality.
- 1-megapixel CMOS Sensor
- Up to 30 fps @ 1280x800 (720p)
- 3 ~ 9 mm Vari-focal, P-iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, effective up to 20 Meters
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- Vandal-proof IK10-rated and Weather-proof IP66-rated Housing
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.