VIVOTEK FD8163 is an easy-to-use fixed dome network camera, featuring 2-Megapixel or 1080p Full HD resolution with superb image quality up to 30 fps. As a true day/night camera, the FD8163 features a removable IR-cut filter and 15-meter smart IR illuminators, maintaining clear images 24 hours a day. It is especially suitable for monitoring wide open indoor areas such as a building lobby, train station, or applications requiring accurate identification.
For installers, properly adjusting the focus of a megapixel network camera can be difficult due to the image detail. Thus, VIVOTEK has introduced the Smart Focus System including Easy Focus Button and Remote Focus to make installation and adjustment easier. VIVOTEK has adopted lenses with a built-in stepper motor that the installer can use to remotely control the focal length and precisely adjust the camera focus, offering hassle-free installation and maintenance. Furthermore, the unique design featuring four-step mounting also facilitates installation of the FD8163. Together with a PIR sensor for enhanced detection, WDR enhanced, 802.3af compliant PoE, tamper detection, microSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot for on-board storage, video cropping, and e-PTZ functionality, the FD8163 is indisputably the top choice for reliable and high performance surveillance.
- 2-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 1920x1080
- 3-9 mm Motorized, DC-iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 15 Meters
- Built-in Smart IR to Avoid Overexposure
- Built-in PIR Sensor for Human Detection
- WDR Enhancement for Unparalleled Visibility in High Contrast Environments
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- Smart Focus System for Remote and Easy Focus Adjustment
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.