The FD5-DV10-6 is Pelco’s general purpose environmental and rugged dome camera. It is designed to provide superior picture quality over a wide range of conditions. The camera’s attractive size makes it the ideal camera for most outdoor applications. The FD5-DV10-6 dome camera integrates a camera and lens package into a small, versatile outdoor enclosure that can be mounted directly to a ceiling or wall. With a 3-axis camera and lens positioning system, the FD5-DV10-6 is capable of a wide variety of pan and tilt angles.
- 650 TV Lines
- Sony 1/3-Inch Super HAD CCD II 960H
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- True Day/Night High Resolution
- 0.1 Lux Sensitivity (No IR)
- Varifocal Lens (2.8 to 10.5 mm lens)
- Autosensing Power; 18 to 32 VAC/12 VDC with Internal Synchronization (Revision A)
- Rugged, Vandal-Resistant Design (IK10++)
- Environmental Capability with a Wide Operating Temperature
- Weathertight Outdoor Operation (IP66)
- Alarm Output
- Shipped Completely Assembled, Easy to Install
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.