The EX27MNX8V0409B-N from EXTREME is an EX27 Day/Night, all environment IR cameras that includes all of the best features of a plug and play camera without compromise to CCD optics and lens quality. The EX27 takes advantage of Extreme’s latest imaging technology, including LXR-type CCDs and the innovative photocell-controlled Mechanical Filter cameras. The EX27MNX8V0409B-N incorporates MFP Technology for exceptional day/night performance. Using mechanical filter technology, it delivers brilliant color during the day and outstanding IR sensitivity at night. The EX27MNX8V0409B-N uses Extreme’s proprietary LXR CCD technology for outstanding spectral response in both visible and near infrared regions.
The high-resolution sensor produces and amazing 570 TVL in monochrome and 550 TVL in color. As with all LXR-type sensors, the video signal is characterized by low-smear, low-streak and excellent anti-blooming characteristics. In the EX27MNX8V0409B-N an IR-Cut filter eliminates IR bleed during the day to ensure accurate color video. At night, a photocell-controlled IR-Pass filter optimises Night Vision performance. Together with a high-efficiency 18-LED infrared, it delivers 40 feet of evenly-distributed Night Vision. The EX27MNX8V0409B-N features all-weather housing field-proven for successful application in extreme environments. The cast and extruded aluminum housing accommodates a 4-9mm Vari-focal, auto-iris lens for extra installation versatility. It has a rugged, compact, power protected and extreme weather-sealed. The EX27MNX8V0409B-N is an ideal day/night camera for a wide variety of technical surveillance applications.
- MFP Technology (Mechanical Filter with Photocell)
- 1/3” LXR CCD for excellent IR sensitivity, low smear, low streak and excellent anti-blooming characteristics
- Photocell-controlled switching between day and night
- Dual window (IR-Cut and IR-Pass) mechanical filter for optimized 24/7 performance
- Zero focus shifts from color to IR modes
- Exceptional daytime color, outstanding night-time IR
- Separate, dedicated VRBs for IR Array ensures increased operational stability
- Cast & extruded aluminum
- Easy access for lens adjustments
- All-Weather sealed for extreme environments
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.