The EX10 series is particularly suited for harsh weather applications. The simple, effective design allows performance in the most challenging of environmental conditions, including wash-down facilities, corrosive environments and sub-zero temperatures. Made of an injection-molded ABS/Nylon resin, the EX10 series is engineered specifically to withstand hot, cold and wet environments. An insulated inner chamber eliminates the requirement for internal heaters and blowers. Compliant to IP67, the EX10 series also features an easy-access camera compartment for easy camera/lens adjustments and installation. Rugged, compact, power protected and extreme weather-sealed, the EX10 is the ideal camera for harsh environments in day or dark conditions. The EX10 comes complete with a nylon wall bracket for quick and easy installation.
- Weatherproof and insulated for hot and cold environments
- Installer-friendly, easy-access camera compartment
- Extreme weather sealed, waterproof and IP67 compliant
- Reduced power consumption, no requirement for internal heater or fan
- Operating temperature range from -60ºC to +60ºC
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.