The Sarix® TI Series Thermal IP Positioning System is an advanced thermal imaging pan/tilt system designed for easy integration into any new or existing video security application. The
system is designed to provide detection, recognition, and identification of people and vehicles in any lighting condition, including complete darkness. Every Sarix TI Series features IP or
analog outputs in the same package and an integrated environmentally protected IP66 rated enclosure with Esprit® pan/tilt positioner, which can be controlled using IP or analog systems that use Coaxitron® or RS-422 Pelco D and Pelco P protocols. Additionally, when used in an IP system, the Sarix TI Series features a full suite of designed-for-thermal analytics.
At the core of the Sarix TI Series is an uncooled, sun-safe microbolometer, long-wavelength infrared (LWIR) camera. These cameras feature an amorphous silicon detector, which has lower fixed pattern noise and a more uniform response than vanadium oxide detectors, while still maintaining high resolution and sensitivity when exposed directly to the sun during normal daylight hours.
The Sarix TI Series provides outstanding sensitivity below 50 mK at f/1.0. It is capable of multiple display formats, including white hot, black hot, and color signatures. The Sarix TI Series is available with multiple lens configurations for effective deployment in a wide range of applications. The powder-coated aluminum enclosure makes the Sarix TI Series ideal for either indoor or outdoor applications. The system has a sustained operating temperature range of –40° to 50°C (–40° to 122°F). A built-in heater/defroster and sun shroud are standard features on the Sarix TI Series.
- Uncooled, Sun-Safe, Amorphous Silicon Microbolometer
- Long Wave Infrared (LWIR)
- Esprit® Pan/Tilt
- IP and Analog Capability
- 384 x 288 Resolution
- 25 µm Pixel Size
- Sensitivity Below NETD <50 mK at f/1.0
- 120/230 VAC 50/60 Hz Selectable
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Ability to Control and Monitor Video Over IPv4 and IPv6 Networks
- Built-in Analytics
- Variable Speed Pan, 0.1° to 100°/Sec with Proportional Pan
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Tilt Range of +33° to –83° from Horizontal
- Preset Positioning, Patterns, and Multiple Scan Modes
- Designed for Minimal Maintenance, No Gears to Adjust
- Adaptive Motion Detection
- ONVIF v1.02 Conformant
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.