The EHN3340 is a 3 Megapixel high-definition (HD) network camera which delivers high definition image quality. EHN3340 support both H.264 and M-JPEG multi-streaming. The camera has built-in slot for a SDHC card, providing local recording when the event was triggered. Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3at) supplies power to the camera via the network for easy installation with only one cable, eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs. EHN3340 optimizes the IRIS opening under all lighting conditions with a motorized Vari-focal P-IRIS lens and as well as our own algorithm. EHN3340 is ideal for outdoor applications that require super image detail and IP68 supported. EHN3340 conforms to ONVIF / PSIA for compatibility with diverse network video devices.
- 1/2.8” Full HD color CMOS image sensor delivers high resolution, and supports both H.264 and M-JPEG in full 30fps frame rate
- P-IRIS Lens with a stepper motor for exact positioning to improves the IRIS performance
- Provides True Day/Night functionality with automatic IR filter operation
- Multi profiles settings for allows choice of image quality to fit the environment
- High Performance Noise Filter improves image quality
- IP68 weather proof and IK10 vandal resistance
- Extended IR range of up to 30M/ 98.4 ft. with 33 LEDs
- Dual power capability PoE or 12VDC for flexible installation
- ONVIF / PSIA compliance interoperates with a broad range of systems
- Built-in SDHC slot for a SDHC card enabling local storage
- Local alarm inputs and outputs
- Two Way Audio transport (line level input/output)
- Supports EverFocus’ CMS and mobile applications
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.