The DM-ICEVS-CMU39N is a quality vandal surface mount dome security camera from Dedicated Micros which is designed to provide high surveillance monitoring for use in high vandalism areas. The DM-ICEVS-CMU39N dome camera comes with a 0.7lux illumination, a 3.8-9.5mm vari-focal lens, 540TV lines, a 1/3” CCD sensor, as well as black/white image capturing, and an automatic iris. The DM-ICEVS-CMU39N dome camera also features a removable IR cut filter, a robust aluminium enclosure, a high speed electronic shutter, flush mounting options, a 3 axis GyroView setup, 720 x 540 effective pixels, plus wide dynamic range, and a 0.45 gamma correction. This dome security camera can easily be used to deliver high operation in a variety of surveillance setups, and can easily deliver high recording properties for use in many different locations.
- Idea Ideal for applications where high resilience to damage is required or where harsh environments exist
- Robust aluminium enclosure and impact resistant polycarbonate hemisphere
- Available as Color, Day/Night and HyperD models
- Up to 540TVL
- 3-axis GyroView set-up with 180° tilt and 360° pan adjustment allows dome to be mounted horizontally (ceiling) or vertically (wall)
- All-in-one package including varifocal lens to allow field-of-view adjustment
- Version available with heater for mounting outdoors
- Removable IR Cut Filter in Day/Night model
- HyperD models (wide dynamic range) can be used for high contrast scenes, where internal cameras view entrances or glass frontages, typically encountered in retail and banking, or a commercial reception area
- Options for surface mounting
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.