The DM-ICE-HYPERD-N is a professional security camera from Dedicated Micros which is designed to provide users with advanced surveillance recording and installation in a range of different surveillance setups. The DM-ICE-HYPERD-N security camera comes with a 1lix illumination, 480TV lines, a 1/3” CCD sensor, wide dynamic range, as well as DSP technology, a 0.45 gamma correction, and a die cast zinc casing. The DM-ICE-HYPERD-N surveillance video camera also features a C/CS mount, indoor compatibility, an automatic white balance, a 50dB SNR, plus a back-focus thumbwheel for easy setup and quality picture capturing, and a compact size with lightweight handling. This security and surveillance camera is designed ideally for use in lobbies or interior areas that are exposed to bright light, and comes complete with a simple installation process for fast operation.
- Award Winning Wide Dynamic Range Hyper-D Technology
- Each pixel is optimized to show image details in shadows and bright lights
- Ideal for lobby or interior areas subject to bright exterior light exposure
- 1/3” digital image sensor
- High picture quality due to tailored digital signal processing settings and professional quality optical filters
- Diecast zintec casing and cast zinc lens mount for superior quality
- Backfocus thumbwheel for optimum picture quality and ease of setup
- Accepts C or CS lenses without the need for adapters
- Compatible with all standard auto and manual iris lenses
- Available in a selection of packages that include the 2010 external housing, camera, lens, heater and 3m of coax and cables
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.