The DM-ICE-DN3U-L-N is a professional security camera from Dedicated Micros which is designed to provide day and night surveillance monitoring within a range of different setups. The DM-ICE-DN3U-L-N surveillance camera comes with a 0.7lux illumination, 540TV lines, a 1/3” HAD CCD sensor, True day/night sensitivity, protection against lightning strikes, a 0.45 gamma correction, as well as a 50dB SNR, an automatic white balance, and DSP technology. The DM-ICE-DN3U-L-N surveillance video camera also features a back-focus thumbwheel for easy setup and quality picture capturing, compact size with lightweight handling, a die cast zinc casing, a C/CS mount, plus outdoor compatibility. This security camera is able to be used in a range of installations, and can easily provide high use as a long term surveillance camera in outdoor environments.
- True Day/Night sensitivity for sensitivity to IR light at night and true color rendition in daylight
- 1/3” Sony Super HAD CCDTM
- Backfocus thumbwheel for optimum picture quality and ease of setup
- High picture quality due to tailored digital signal processing settings and professional quality optical filters
- Accepts C or CS lenses without the need for adapters
- Compatible with all standard auto and manual iris lenses
- Protection against lightning strikes/spikes on power and coax lines
- Diecast zintec casing and cast zinc lens mount for superior build quality
- Easy to install and configure with a streamlined range of configurable settings
- Available in a selection of packages that include the 2010 external housing, lens, heater and 3m of coax and cables
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.