The DM-CMVU-HYPERDN from Dedicated Micros is a hyperD IP camera. 12VdDC/ PoE, 0.3 lux, WDR, 540TVL, (no lens).Dedicated Micros CamVu HyperD IP Camera Comprises The Latest Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) Sensor, with our Unique Netvu Connected Technology To Offer Incredible Low Light Sensitivity and Unrivalled Network Capabilities. Perfect for Reception and Entrance Areas The Camvu Hyperd Exposes Shadows and Highlights Simultaneously, Without any Under, or over Exposure, Providing Unparalleled Picture Quality, Even in Diffi Cult Lighting Environments And Allowing Details To Be Clearly Seen, Even when Backlit.
- Integrated Camera Recording (ICR) and full enterprise video server within the camera
- IP enabled static camera with Award Winning HyperD Technology and unbeatable Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) sensitivity
- HyperD Technology Produces perfect pictures in areas of high contrast e.g. reception / entrance areas
- 0.3 lux F1.2 40 IRE
- Up to 25pps
- Transmission of multiple, simultaneous video streams in MPEG-4 and JPEG images enables multiple users to view video streams at the settings they require
- AnalyticsCapable - enables analytics solutions to be deployed on your CCTV system
- MultiMode Recording - Dynamically-switchable resolution, record-rate & compression (MPEG4/JPEG) settings
- Compatible with standard 1/3” format CS mount,direct drive iris lenses
- Part of the NetVu Connected family of Video Servers, Cameras, DVRs and control devices
- Webserver for remote confi guration of camera features
- Telemetry support of the CamVu HyperD allows it to be paired with a Pan/Tilt housing
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) supported
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.