Pelco C20DW-6V1A CameraPak Consists of the following models: C20-DW-6, 13VD1-3.
The C20-DW-6 is Pelco’s full-featured digital day/night wide
dynamic range (WDR) CCD camera. Its WDR technology provides
120 dB dynamic range and produces superior images over a range of
lighting conditions, including extreme backlight conditions. Its
day/night technology provides outstanding performance in low
lighting conditions. The camera uses a removable infrared (IR) cut
filter to switch between color and black-white (B-W) modes as
environmental lighting conditions change and as the need for
infrared sensitivity is realized.
The C20-DW-6 is an ultra high resolution digital camera with 650 TVL of resolution and 0.13 lux minimum illumination. Camera features include autosensing power; 18 to 32 VAC (Revision A) or 12 VDC with AC line lock or internal synchronization) and automatic gain control (AGC). The C20-DW-6 includes automatic white balance (AWB) for difficult lighting situations, digital noise reduction, and backlight compensation (BLC) that adjusts the picture to prevent objects from appearing dark due to a strong backlight. The C20-DW-6 also uses slow electronic shutter technology to improve the illumination performance for low-light environments.
Pelco’s 13VD1-3 1/3-inch varifocal lenses offer versatile and
flexible packages in one basic lens. Each auto iris lens in this series
covers a specific range of focal lengths. Adjust these lenses to get
the exact field of view instead of “almost the right view.”
Appropriate for indoor and outdoor lighting situations, the 13VD1-3 lenses will fit all 1/3-inch CS-mount cameras requiring DC-drive auto iris lenses. In addition, all auto iris lenses include a spot filter. Lenses in the 13VD1-3 come with a standard square 4-pin plug installed for ease of installation and convenience.
- Wide Dynamic Range
- 650 TV Lines
- High Sensitivity
- Day/Night with Automatic or Manual Control
- 1/3-Inch Format CCD Imager
- Digital Signal Processing
- Autosensing DC Drive Auto Iris
- Automatic/Manual White Balance Settings for Difficult Lighting Situations
- Selectable Automatic Gain Control
- Advanced Backlight Compensation
- Autosensing Power; 18 to 32 VAC/12 VDC with Selectable AC Line Lock/Internal Synchronization (Revision A)
- 3D Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- Privacy Zones
- CS Mount
- Spot Filter
- For Use with 1/3-Inch Format Cameras
- Auto Iris, Manual Focus, and Zoom
- High Resolution Power in Compact Body
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.