Pelco C20DW-6R3A CameraPak Consists of the following models: C20-DW-6, 13VDIR3-8.5.
The C20-DW-6 is Pelco’s full-featured digital day/night wide
dynamic range (WDR) CCD camera. Its WDR technology provides
120 dB dynamic range and produces superior images over a range of
lighting conditions, including extreme backlight conditions. Its
day/night technology provides outstanding performance in low
lighting conditions. The camera uses a removable infrared (IR) cut
filter to switch between color and black-white (B-W) modes as
environmental lighting conditions change and as the need for
infrared sensitivity is realized.
The C20-DW-6 is an ultra high resolution digital camera with 650 TVL of resolution and 0.13 lux minimum illumination. Camera features include autosensing power; 18 to 32 VAC (Revision A) or 12 VDC with AC line lock or internal synchronization) and automatic gain control (AGC). The C20-DW-6 includes automatic white balance (AWB) for difficult lighting situations, digital noise reduction, and backlight compensation (BLC) that adjusts the picture to prevent objects from appearing dark due to a strong backlight. The C20-DW-6 also uses slow electronic shutter technology to improve the illumination performance for low-light environments.
The purpose of Pelco’s 13VDIR3-8.5 is to compensate for the
focus shift that results from the different wavelengths of visible and
IR light. IR corrected lenses focus light energy on the same plane.
The result is better focus, sharper contrast, and better overall image
IR corrected lenses are particularly of benefit to Pelco’s day/night cameras, which “see” both visible and IR light. IR corrected lenses allow a camera’s imager to take in visible and IR illumination in “night” conditions (when the IR cut filter is not deployed), while eliminating the problem of IR focus shift.
- Wide Dynamic Range
- 650 TV Lines
- High Sensitivity
- Day/Night with Automatic or Manual Control
- 1/3-Inch Format CCD Imager
- Digital Signal Processing
- Autosensing DC Drive Auto Iris
- Automatic/Manual White Balance Settings for Difficult Lighting Situations
- Selectable Automatic Gain Control
- Advanced Backlight Compensation
- Autosensing Power; 18 to 32 VAC/12 VDC with Selectable AC Line Lock/Internal Synchronization (Revision A)
- 3D Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- Privacy Zones
- Designed for All Day/Night and Monochrome Cameras
- Increased Sharpness in Monochrome Mode
- Focuses IR and Visible Light
- Eliminates the Problem of IR Focus Shift
- Auto Iris, Manual Focus, and Zoom
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.