Pelco C20CH-6V2A CameraPak® Consists of the following Pelco models: C20-CH-6, 13VD2.5-6.
The C20-CH-6 is Pelco’s general purpose digital color CCD
camera. It is designed for installations with fixed lighting conditions.
Its full features insure that images are clear and crisp at all times
under consistent light. The camera’s size, combined with its
numerous features, makes it the ideal camera for most applications.
The C20-CH-6 is an ultra high resolution digital camera with 650 TVL of resolution and 0.25 lux minimum illumination. Camera features include autosensing power; 18 to 32 VAC or 12 VDC with internal synchronization (Revision A), and automatic gain control (AGC).
Pelco’s 13VD2.5-6 1/3-inch varifocal lenses offer versatile and
flexible packages in one basic lens. Each auto iris lens in this series
covers a specific range of focal lengths. Adjust these lenses to get
the exact field of view instead of “almost the right view.”
Appropriate for indoor and outdoor lighting situations,
The 13VD2.5-6 lenses will fit all 1/3-inch CS-mount cameras requiring DC-drive auto iris lenses. In addition, all auto iris lenses include a spot filter. Lenses in the 13VD Series come with a standard square 4-pin plug installed for ease of installation and convenience.
- 650 TV Lines
- 0.25 Lux Sensitivity
- 1/3-Inch Format CCD Imager
- Digital Signal Processing
- Autosensing DC Drive Auto Iris
- Digital Electronic Day/Night
- Automatic/Manual White Balance Settings for Difficult Lighting Situations
- Selectable Automatic Gain Control
- Advanced Backlight Compensation
- Autosensing Power; 18 to 32 VAC/12 VDC with Internal Synchronization (Revision A)
- 2D Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- Privacy Zones
- Built-in Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Output
- CS Mount
- Spot Filter
- For Use with 1/3-Inch Format Cameras
- Auto Iris, Manual Focus, and Zoom
- High Resolution Power in Compact Body
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.