Pelco C20CH-6V21AU CameraPak Consists of the following models: C20-CH-6, 13VD2.8-12, C10-UM.
The C20-CH-6 is Pelco’s general purpose digital color CCD
camera. It is designed for installations with fixed lighting conditions.
Its full features insure that images are clear and crisp at all times
under consistent light. The camera’s size, combined with its
numerous features, makes it the ideal camera for most applications.
The C20-CH-6 is an ultra high resolution digital camera with 650 TVL of resolution and 0.25 lux minimum illumination. Camera features include autosensing power; 18 to 32 VAC or 12 VDC with internal synchronization (Revision A), and automatic gain control (AGC).
Pelco’s 13VD2.8-12 varifocal lenses offer versatile and flexible packages in one basic lens. Each auto iris lens in this series covers a specific range of focal lengths. Adjust these lenses to get the exact field of view instead of “almost the right view.” Appropriate for indoor and outdoor lighting situations, the 13VD2.8-12 lenses will fit all CS-mount cameras requiring DC-drive auto iris lenses. In addition, all auto iris lenses include a spot filter. Lenses in the 13VD2.8-12 come with a standard square 4-pin plug installed for ease of installation and convenience.
The C10-UM is a universal camera mount kit that includes all the
components for wall, ceiling, or T-rail clip installations for most box
type cameras with 1/4 x 20-inch mounting holes. The kit supports
cameras weighing up to 7 lb (3.18 kg). The ball socket of the kit allows
for 360-degree pan adjustment and 90-degree tilt adjustment.
The C10-UM mounting plate is designed to attach a standard 2 x 4-inch (5.08 x 10.16 cm) electrical box, or it can be flush mounted to the ceiling or a wall (hardware not supplied). A T-rail clip is included for installations where the mounting plate cannot be used.
- 650 TV Lines
- 0.25 Lux Sensitivity
- 1/3-Inch Format CCD Imager
- Digital Signal Processing
- Autosensing DC Drive Auto Iris
- Digital Electronic Day/Night
- Automatic/Manual White Balance Settings for Difficult Lighting Situations
- Selectable Automatic Gain Control
- Advanced Backlight Compensation
- Autosensing Power; 18 to 32 VAC/12 VDC with Internal Synchronization (Revision A)
- 2D Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- Privacy Zones
- Built-in Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Output
- Motion Detection
- Camera Titles
- Adaptive Tone Reproduction (ATR) to Compensate for Gradation of Subjects to an Optimum Level
- CS Mount
- Spot Filter
- For Use with 1/3-Inch Format Cameras
- Auto Iris, Manual Focus, and Zoom
- High Resolution Power in Compact Body
- Wall, Ceiling, or T-Rail Mounting
- Cost Effective
- Compatible with Most Installations
- Includes 1.75-inch (4.45 cm) Tube for Compact Cameras
- Includes 3.25-inch (8.25 cm) Tube for Full-Size Cameras
- Contemporary Design
- Adjustable Swivel Head
- Supports up to 7 lb (3.2 kg)
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.