Pelco C20CH-6V1 CameraPak® Consists of the following Pelco models: C20-CH-6, 13VA1-3.
The C20-CH-6 is Pelco’s general purpose digital color CCD
camera. It is designed for installations with fixed lighting conditions.
Its full features insure that images are clear and crisp at all times
under consistent light. The camera’s size, combined with its
numerous features, makes it the ideal camera for most applications.
The C20-CH-6 is an ultra high resolution digital camera with 650 TVL of resolution and 0.25 lux minimum illumination. Camera features include autosensing power; 18 to 32 VAC or 12 VDC with internal synchronization (Revision A), and automatic gain control (AGC).
Pelco’s 13VA1-3 1/3-inch varifocal lenses offer versatile and flexible packages in one lens. Each adjustable manual iris lens in this series covers a specific range of focal lengths. Adjust these lenses to get the exact field of view instead of “almost-the-right-view.” Appropriate for indoor and outdoor lighting situations, the 13VA1-3 lenses will fit all 1/3-inch CS-mount cameras and are ideal for those equipped with an electronic iris feature. Some lenses have aspheric elements, which provide optimized, crisper images at all focal lengths.
- 650 TV Lines
- 0.25 Lux Sensitivity
- 1/3-Inch Format CCD Imager
- Digital Signal Processing
- Autosensing DC Drive Auto Iris
- Digital Electronic Day/Night
- Automatic/Manual White Balance Settings for Difficult Lighting Situations
- Selectable Automatic Gain Control
- Advanced Backlight Compensation
- Autosensing Power; 18 to 32 VAC/12 VDC with Internal Synchronization (Revision A)
- 2D Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- Privacy Zones
- Built-in Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Output
- CS Mount
- For use with 1/3-Inch Format Cameras
- Manual Iris, Manual Focus, and Manual Zoom
- High Resolution Power in a Compact Body
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.