Pelco C20CH6R75A CameraPak® Consists of the following Pelco models: C20-CH-6, 13VDIR7.5-50.
The C20-CH-6 is Pelco’s general purpose digital color CCD
camera. It is designed for installations with fixed lighting conditions.
Its full features insure that images are clear and crisp at all times
under consistent light. The camera’s size, combined with its
numerous features, makes it the ideal camera for most applications.
The C20-CH-6 is an ultra high resolution digital camera with
650 TVL of resolution and 0.25 lux minimum illumination. Camera
features include autosensing power; 18 to 32 VAC or 12 VDC with
internal synchronization (Revision A), and automatic gain control
The purpose of Pelco’s 13VDIR7.5-50 is to compensate for the focus shift that results from the different wavelengths of visible and IR light. IR corrected lenses focus light energy on the same plane. The result is better focus, sharper contrast, and better overall image quality.IR corrected lenses are particularly of benefit to Pelco’s day/night cameras, which “see” both visible and IR light. IR corrected lenses allow a camera’s imager to take in visible and IR illumination in “night” conditions (when the IR cut filter is not deployed), while eliminating the problem of IR focus shift.
- 650 TV Lines
- 0.25 Lux Sensitivity
- 1/3-Inch Format CCD Imager
- Digital Signal Processing
- Autosensing DC Drive Auto Iris
- Digital Electronic Day/Night
- Automatic/Manual White Balance Settings for Difficult Lighting Situations
- Selectable Automatic Gain Control
- Advanced Backlight Compensation
- Autosensing Power; 18 to 32 VAC/12 VDC with Internal Synchronization (Revision A)
- 2D Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- Privacy Zones
- Built-in Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Output
- Designed for All Day/Night and Monochrome Cameras
- Increased Sharpness in Monochrome Mode
- Focuses IR and Visible Light
- Eliminates the Problem of IR Focus Shift
- Auto Iris, Manual Focus, and Zoom
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.