The BU5 Series is Pelco’s general purpose integrated IR bullet CCD camera. It uses a group of integrated infrared LEDs to deliver high quality pictures, even at night with zero illumination. Its day/night technology provides outstanding performance over a wide range of low-light conditions. The camera uses a removable infrared (IR) cut filter to switch between color and black-white modes as environmental lighting conditions change, and when the need for infrared sensitivity is realized. The BU5 Series also uses adaptive tone reproduction (ATR) technology to compensate for gradation of subjects to an optimum level and provides high performance video quality over a wide range of lighting conditions.
The BU5 Series is an ultra high resolution digital camera with 650 TVL of resolution and a minimum of 0.1 lux illumination in color mode. The BU5 Series is equipped with high performance IR compensation. The camera can be set manually to adjust IR illumination levels, enabling customers to change the levels of luminance and contrast according to the shooting environment. This function reduces the blooming effect and delivers clear images when objects get closer to the camera. With the included IR supplemental lighting, the BU5 Series operates under zero lux (monochrome mode). Camera features include autosensing power (24 VAC or 12 VDC with internal synchronization) and automatic gain control (AGC).
- 650 TV Lines
- High Sensitivity (Zero Lux with IR)
- Optical True Day/Night Function to Switch to Day or Night Mode, Depending on the Light Level
- Sony 1/3-Inch EXview CCD II
- Sony Digital Signal Processor (DSP), Effio-E
- IR Compensation
- Autosensing Power (24 VAC/12 VDC)
- 2D Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- 25 Meters of IR Illumination Distance
- Weathertight Outdoor Operation (IP66)
- Rugged, Vandal-Resistant Design (IK10)
- Environmental Capability with a Wide Operating Temperature
- Privacy Zones
- Motion Detection
- Camera Titles
- Adaptive Tone Reproduction (ATR) to Compensate for Gradation of Subjects to an Optimum Level
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.