Weldex is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and supplier to Automotive, Security and LED lighting industries. They developed one of the first to produce a revering camera sensor for the automotive industry and pride themselves on their ability to identify, innovate and fill the needs of their customers. They produce a huge range of equipment from mobile DVR’s and video servers to LCD displays and cameras. Weldex serves its customers through carefully selected suppliers and manufacturers so when you see their brand on anything you buy you can be assured that it is up to the highest standard.
Founded in 1994 Weldex uses it years of experience in the industry to continue to innovate and design a new generation of surveillance technology that will assist its customers now and into the future.
For warranty information click here: http://us.agneovo.com/us/content/warranties.asp
Tel: (714) 761-2100
Fax: (714) 761-3811
Tokina Co., Ltd. Japan, manufactures a full line of CCTV lenses including varifocal, fixed and motorized zoom lenses. Specialising only in CCTV lenses requires all of Tokina's 60 years of experience to ensure that every new product they produce retains the market leading quality they have become renowned for. It is well known in the industry that you can have the best camera in the world but if it has an average lens then it will only ever achieve average results. By combining good camera technology and market leading lens technology you will achieve the best result first time every time.
Tokina back up their products with extensive online knowledge bases, FAQ’s and excellent phone support meaning that you can expect only the best customer service whenever you contact them.
For warranty information click here: http://www.tokinausa.com/support-warranty.html
Tokina Industrial Division
Tel: (714) 849-5700
Fax: (714) 849-5677
- Metal lens housing and stainless steel thread - no plastic housing parts
- 10 Layers of optics to create a sharper picture than a standard 8 layer lens
- f - Stop of 1.4 for maximum low light capability
- Set screws for angle of view and focus adjustments - this lens will never drift!
- 2.8mm to 10.0mm angle of view for a wide range of applications
- 3.5mm to 8.0mm angle of view for the widest range of applications
- 10 layers of optics to create a sharper picture than a standard 8 layer lens
- F-Stop of 1.4 for maximum low light capability
- Set screws for angle of view and focus adjustments
- Metal lens housing and stainless steel thread- no plastic housing parts
See any errors on this page? Let us know.