Weldex is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and supplier to Automotive, Security and LED lighting industries. They developed one of the first to produce a revering camera sensor for the automotive industry and pride themselves on their ability to identify, innovate and fill the needs of their customers. They produce a huge range of equipment from mobile DVR’s and video servers to LCD displays and cameras. Weldex serves its customers through carefully selected suppliers and manufacturers so when you see their brand on anything you buy you can be assured that it is up to the highest standard.
Founded in 1994 Weldex uses it years of experience in the industry to continue to innovate and design a new generation of surveillance technology that will assist its customers now and into the future.
For warranty information click here: http://us.agneovo.com/us/content/warranties.asp
Tel: (714) 761-2100
Fax: (714) 761-3811
One of the biggest names in the industry Samsung boasts some of the best image sensor technologies on the market. Over the past 30 years they have refined their production techniques, manufacturing some of the world’s best-performing security cameras, digital video recorders and network control systems.
Samsung provide a comprehensive range of products and complete solutions ranging from city surveillance to the protection of streets, airports, ports, industrial facilities and military installations. Samsung’s world leading imaging technology coupled with cutting edge design makes their equipment some of the most reliable and adaptable available so you can rest assured that you are safe with Samsung.
For warranty information click here: https://www.samsung-security.com/support/warranty-policy.aspx
Tel: +1 888 595 2288
Fax: +1 972 245 7333
- Metal lens housing and stainless steel thread - no plastic housing parts
- 10 Layers of optics to create a sharper picture than a standard 8 layer lens
- f - Stop of 1.4 for maximum low light capability
- Set screws for angle of view and focus adjustments - this lens will never drift!
- 2.8mm to 10.0mm angle of view for a wide range of applications
- 3.5mm to 8.0mm angle of view for the widest range of applications
- 10 layers of optics to create a sharper picture than a standard 8 layer lens
- F-Stop of 1.4 for maximum low light capability
- Set screws for angle of view and focus adjustments
- Metal lens housing and stainless steel thread- no plastic housing parts
- I1/3" CS-Mount Lens
- F1.0 Manual / DC Type Auto Iris
- Varifocal 3.5 - 8mm
- D/N corrected for visible & infrared lighting without
- Shift in focus
- Video Type Auto Iris, C-mount 10X Motorized zoom (f 8-80mm)
- Sharp and clear image in low light with F 1.2
- Simple to install and adjust
- Compatible with 1/2 inch and 1/3 inch CCD cameras
- Megapixel Varifocal Lens
- F1.4 DC Type auto iris
- Varifocal 2.8-8.2mm / 0.11-0.32
- F1.6 DC Type auto iris
- Varifocal 6 ~ 12mm / 0.24" ~ 0.47"
- Auto or Motorized Focus
- Designed for Day/Night C-Mount Cameras
- f2.2-6mm / F1.3
- 3 Megapixel Resolution
- Auto Iris (DC type)
- Day & Night
- ND Filter
See any errors on this page? Let us know.