When MOBOTIX developed the first weatherproof web cam with digital image sensors and an integrated PC back in 1999, no one could ever have imagined the impact this would have on the future of video surveillance. The transmission of video streams over computer networks finally enabled video technology to depart from the restrictions of a TV standard which had applied for 60 years, bringing it in line with image quality of modern-day digital cameras. This level of innovation is what MOBOTIX is all about developing new ways to tackle old problems and producing products of outstanding quality.
With offices across the globe and dedicated customer service teams, so no matter what country you are in you will always be able to get the assistance you need when you need it.
For warranty information click here: http://www.mobotix.com/eng_US/content/view/full/210367
Tel: (888) 662-6849
Fax: (212) 385-6129
Weldex is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and supplier to Automotive, Security and LED lighting industries. They developed one of the first to produce a revering camera sensor for the automotive industry and pride themselves on their ability to identify, innovate and fill the needs of their customers. They produce a huge range of equipment from mobile DVR’s and video servers to LCD displays and cameras. Weldex serves its customers through carefully selected suppliers and manufacturers so when you see their brand on anything you buy you can be assured that it is up to the highest standard.
Founded in 1994 Weldex uses it years of experience in the industry to continue to innovate and design a new generation of surveillance technology that will assist its customers now and into the future.
For warranty information click here: http://us.agneovo.com/us/content/warranties.asp
Tel: (714) 761-2100
Fax: (714) 761-3811
- Metal lens housing and stainless steel thread - no plastic housing parts
- 10 Layers of optics to create a sharper picture than a standard 8 layer lens
- f - Stop of 1.4 for maximum low light capability
- Set screws for angle of view and focus adjustments - this lens will never drift!
- 2.8mm to 10.0mm angle of view for a wide range of applications
- 3.5mm to 8.0mm angle of view for the widest range of applications
- 10 layers of optics to create a sharper picture than a standard 8 layer lens
- F-Stop of 1.4 for maximum low light capability
- Set screws for angle of view and focus adjustments
- Metal lens housing and stainless steel thread- no plastic housing parts
See any errors on this page? Let us know.