The Axis Communications Q1921 Thermal Network Camera (Indoor), with thermal imaging technology, converts thermal radiation to images. Without needing any visible light, it allows you to detect objects, people, and incidents even in complete darkness including difficult conditions such as smoke, haze, dust, and light fog.
With an uncooled micro bolometer image sensor, 10mm lens, and a resolution of 384 x 288, the thermal camera displays bright and intense color images, created digitally to help distinguish details in the scene. The images show temperature variations in the scene. The camera supports multiple H.264 streams and motion JPEG at 30 frames-per-second and also allows you to scale up the images up to 768 x 576 as well as to standard VGA resolutions.
- Thermal Imaging Technology
- Detection in Complete Darkness
- Uncooled Micro Bolometer Imager
- Supports Multiple H.264 / Motion JPEG
- Two-way Half-duplex Communication
- Application Programming Interface
- Password Protection / IP Filtering
- Built-in HD/SD Memory Card Slot
- Power over Ethernet
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.