AXIS Q1910/-E Thermal Network Cameras are a perfect complement to any network video system that needs to secure an area 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The cameras use thermal imaging, which allows users to detect people, objects and incidents in complete darkness and difficult conditions such as smoke, haze, dust and light fog.
AXIS Q1910-E is an out-of-the-box, outdoor-ready model that is designed to withstand harsh weather conditions. AXIS Q1910-E comes with a built-in heater for the window.
- Thermal imaging for IP-Surveillance
- Standard Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af)
- Multiple H.264 streams with individual palettes
- Intelligent video capabilities
- Built-in support for Pan/Tilt heads using the Pelco-D protocol
- Built-in SD/SDHC memory card slot
- Digital zoom
- Network security using multiple user access levels, IP address filtering, HTTPS encryption, IEEE 802.1X authentication
- Supports Quality of Service (QoS) which helps secure the necessary bandwidth for streaming video and control commands over a network
- Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to IP version 4 (IPv4)
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including AXIS VAPIX and AXIS Media Control SDK. Flash memory for upload of embedded applications
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.