AXIS M3014 Fixed Dome Network Camera is an ultra-compact fixed dome with an innovative and unique camera design. It is specifically developed for recessed mounting in drop ceilings, creating an unmatched discreet solution for network video surveillance -- measuring 9 cm (3.6") in diameter and barely sticking out 3 cm (1.1") from the ceiling.
AXIS M3014 is a 1 megapixel network camera using progressive scan technology. The camera offers multiple streams that can be individually optimized in H.264 as well as Motion JPEG. The H.264 compression enables optimization for bandwidth and storage efficiency by significantly reducing the bit rate.
- HDTV Quality
- Ultra-discreet fixed dome design
- Progressive scan
- Multiple H.264 streams
- Easy installation
- Power over Ethernet
- Advanced security and network management
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX(tm) from Axis Communications
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.