If you own a security system or considering making the investment sooner or later you will ask yourself what happens if the power goes out?. The answer is an uninterrupted power supply and the name to look out for when it comes to uninterrupted power supplies is Minuteman. Their products include single and 3-phase Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPSs), Surge Protectors, Remote Power Managers (RPMs), and Power Distribution Units (PDUs).
Established in 1982 and Headquartered in Carrollton, Texas, Minuteman products are sold throughout the US, Canada, and Central and South America through their network of trusted distributors. Built to last Minuteman products are backed with friendly after sales support with no question to difficult.
For warranty information click here: http://www.minutemanups.com/support/warnty.php
Minuteman Power Technologies
Tel: (800) 238-7272
Fax: (972) 446-9011
- Environmental temperature and humidity monitoring
- Attaches up to 4 contact closure inputs for monitoring other environmental devices
- Allows remote monitoring through network
- AC/DC smoke detector can be powered by 120VAC utility power
- 9-volt battery
- AC/DC smoke detectors offer added protection in the event of a power failure ora Dead battery
- Type A: 1m water leak sensor connected to 1.2m cable
- Open/Closed Door Sensor for SNMP-SSL
- Vibration Sensor for SNMP-SSL
See any errors on this page? Let us know.