KJB Security Products is the leading wholesale distributor of spy and surveillance equipment. Creators of some iconic product lines such as SleuthGear™ hidden cameras and Zone Shield surveillance systems as well as PC Monitoring solutions Discover It and Recover It KJB has become well known for its innovation in specialist electronics. KJB works endlessly to find and develop unique, quality products that fill a need with an emphasis on niche and emerging markets. Their products are designed specifically with the end user in mind, making professional level security easy for DIY consumers.
With delivery performance of 99% and a return rate of just 1%, KJB has established its reputation for excellent pre and after sales service. Based in Nashville KJB products are distributed to retailers and government agencies around the world through over 800 dealers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, South America, United Kingdom, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
For warranty information click here: http://www.kjbsecurity.com/warranty-terms-policies/
KJB Security Products, Inc.
Tel: (800) 590-4272 opt. 2
Fax: (615) 620-1371
Ten years ago, in 1999, VITEK joined the market providing low cost security cameras and monitors to distributors. Today our products cover a full range of CCTV solutions that second to none on quality and affordability.
VITEK have grown over the past decade and now operate two shipping warehouses on the East and West Coast of the United States and a state-of-the-art training and sales facility in Valencia Ca. Their commitment to their customers is to go above and beyond their expectations at every opportunity. So when you pick up the phone to ask why you need a VITEK system you won’t just get a hard sell you will get particle advice on what kinds of products will suit your needs and if you do choose to invest in a VITEK system your product will be backed by some of the best after sales support in the world.
For warranty information click here: http://www.vitekcctv.com/Warranty.asp
Vitek Industrial Video Products, Inc.
Tel: (888) 848-3570
Fax: (661) 294-8044
Korea Technology & Communications (KT&C) is a dynamic CCTV camera company developing and manufacturing CCTV products utilizing the power of digital technology.
KT&C designs, manufactures CCTV products with the vision of providing highest quality and design to their customers. All R&D and manufacturing is conducted in house so they take a product from the design phase all the way through testing and deliver it to the end user. This allows KT&C to maintain the highest levels of quality control and keep production costs to a minimum.
Established in Korea 1996 (KT&C) has rapidly expanded into the international market with offices in the USA, China and Australia. Along the way they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and aftersales support so as a (KT&C) customer you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ktncusa.com/english/viewforum.php?f=19
KT&C America, Inc. (East)
Fax: (201) 393-0116
- 1/3" Sony ExView CCD
- 600 TVL Horizontal Resolution
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Waterproof (IP67 Rating)
- Automatic Backlight Compensation (BLC)
- Superlative resolution of over 750 horizontal TV lines for amazing image quality
- EXview HAD 960H CCD II for high sensor IR sensitivity
- Varifocal 2.8~12 mm DC iris lens to capture the desired field of view
- True Day/Night, 20 Invisible IR LEDs (82 feet or more depending on scene reflectivity)
- “Invisible” (940 nm) IR LEDs cannot be seen by the human eye
- 1/3" 960H SONY Super HAD CCD ll
- Ultra-High Resolution of 750 TVL
- Min. Illumination of 0.1 Lux
- 2DNR / ATR (Adaptive Tone-curve Reproduction / Digital WDR)
- Privacy Masking / Motion Detection / Multi-Language OSD
- High Resolution Camera
- SONY 1/3" Super HAD CCD image sensor
- Capable 3X Digital Zoom
- Internal Synchronization System
- Includes functions like AGC, BLC, WBC
- 700TVL Horizontal Resolution
- Fast Shutter Speed (1/60 ~ 1/100,000 sec)
- Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- 0.05 Lux / Faceplate
- Adaptive Tone-curve Reproduction (Digital WDR)
- 1/3" 2.1 Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 1080p (1920 x 1080) @ 30fps (Standard)
- Easy Installation (HD Over Coax (BNC))
- Board Lens f= 3.6mm
- HD-SDI (Serial Digital Interface Type Video Output)
- 1/3” 960H SONY EXview HAD CCD ll
- Ultra-High Resolution of 700 TVL
- Min. Illumination of 0.06 Lux (30IRE@F1.2)
- 2DNR / ATR (Digital WDR)
- Privacy Masking / Motion Detection
- 30 Integrated 850nm Infrared LEDs with 100' IR Range
- Dual Glass Compartments to Eliminate Glare
- Built-in MegaPixel 3.6mm Lens
- Gasket Sealed with an IP66 Weather Resistance Rating
- Secondary video output for ease of installation & maintenance
- 1/3” 960H Sony Double Scan Super HAD CCD II
- 750TVL Horizontal Resolution
- f = 3.6, 4.3, 6.0, 8.0, 12.0 mm
- Fixed Board Lens
- Digital Day & Night
- 750TVL Horizontal Resolution
- f = 2.8-12mm, Varifocal
- IP67 (Waterproof)
- 2D DNR / BLC / AWB / AGC / ATR / HLC / CTB
- True Day & Night with ICR Mechanism
- 1/2.9" Sony CMOS / 2.1 MegaPixel
- Up to 30fps live view @ 1920x1080 (1080p)
- MegaPixel IR Corrected 3-9mm Varifocal Lens
- Mechanical IR Cut Filter (True Day/Night)
- H.264/MJPEG Dual Streaming
See any errors on this page? Let us know.