18 May Safely Reopen Your Business After The Covid-19 Pandemic
Many business owners have been forced to make drastic changes to how they operate due to the global pandemic that is plaguing our society. While the situation is difficult, you must remember that a sense of normalcy will return. Preparing for how to reopen safely now will save you from headaches in the future. Our team at Surveillance-Video wants to share some advice on how you can do this, and the products we sell that can help.
Stick To Social Distancing
If you operate as an essential business and you can begin operating per government regulations, you’ll need to play an active role in keeping both your staff and customers safe. Whether you are an office-based company or a retail store, there are ways you can enforce social distance to stop the spread of the contagion. Examples of best practices for social distancing include the following:
- Spreading office desks at least six feet apart from each
- Designated a direction to be walked down for each aisle in your
- Place pieces of tape on the ground every six feet so those waiting on lines know how far apart they should
- Limit the number of people allowed to enter your business at one
Only allowing access to your building for specific employees is another way to limit the number of people inside your place of work at once. By using our face recognition products, such as the ones listed below, you’ll be able to directly control who is allowed to enter your building. Click the links to learn more about these products:
- Face Recognition Access Control Terminal with Digital
- Mounting Bracket for Face Recognition Access Control
Masks And Gloves
Following social distancing, wearing masks and gloves is the next best way to limit the spread of the virus. Both employees and customers should not be allowed in your facility unless they have taken the proper precautions. Enforcing this policy is a great way to keep both your staff and customers alike protected.
Advertise Your Changes
Informing those that you do business with about the changes to your policies during the pandemic will play an important role in your future success. No matter the type of business you run, people are going to want to know that you’re taking the current situation seriously and that you have been thoughtful in your approach to reopening. Advertising your approach will be a great way to get your message out, and this can be done through the following:
- Making clear updates on your website’s
- Publishing blogs or content pieces that detail the changes you’ve
- Post all updates on social
- Send out e-blasts and e-newsletters to past and present
Routine temperature checks have become more common since the outbreak of the COVID-19 virus. While using a mouth thermometer can be problematic when creating checkpoints for all of your staff and customers, here at Surveillance-Video, we sell the technology that allows you to check body temperature quickly and easily. By installing the below cameras and devices around your property, you’ll be able to screen who should not enter the premises due to having a fever. Click the links for more information on each of these products:
- Human Body Temperature Measurement 5MP Camera.
- Human Body Temperature Measurement 5MP Coax DVR with Monitor.Thermal Temperature Monitoring
- Body Temperature Scanner
- 2 Megapixel Body Temperature Detection Network Camera, 2.7-12mm
- Tripod Bracket / Floor Standing Bracket for Back Body and
At Surveillance-Video, we want your business to stay safe and thrive when it comes time to reopen. For more information on how to do so, or to place an order for any of the products we have listed, please contact us today!