1" Red pushbutton, electret condenser microphone and 4" speaker (5W) mounted to a stainless steel face plate. When call button is pressed, the alarming base station is activated, identifying the zone location. Microphone and speaker provide bi-directional audio with the base station. A built-in LED on face plate is illuminated when call is acknowledged from the base station.
- Built-in microphone and 4" speaker for bi-directional audio
- Use only with Louroe Push Button Activated base stations
- Flush mount face plate: 6 1/2" W x 8 1/2"H
- Surface mount face plate: 6" W x 8" H
- Back box (included): 6" W x 8" H x 4" D
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.