The SM1-P from ETS is a flush mount high performance ominidirectional microphone. Adjustable high and low frequency cut off filters. Useful for reducing background noise. Adjustable automatic level control with a compression ratio range of 1:1 to 10:1. The circuit automatically lowers the gain in loud environments and when quiet, raises the gain where faint audio sources such as people whispering can then be heard. Universal Power input: Accepts 12-60Vdc or 9-42VAC. Connects directly to our switcher / mixer / amplifiers or use one of our many interface products to make fast and clean connections to DVRs or remote monitoring equipment.
- Omni-directional 25' pickup pattern
- Low noise MOSFET pre-amplifier
- 200Hz-16Khz Frequency response (hicut and lo-cut off)
- Adjustable lo-cut filter: (200hz to 1Khz)
- Adjustable hi-cut filter: (5Khz-16Kz)
- Adjustable automatic gain control(compression range 1:1-10:1)
- Adjustable output level (post AGC)
- Line level unbalanced output
- Treble boost pre-emphasis
- 3 position Euro-style connector makes cable termination fast and clean
- Power: 12-60VDC or 9-42VAC @15mA
- On-board voltage regulators and RFI filtering
- Flexible plastic plate mounts flush or on a single gang electrical box
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.