High performance, Unidirectional pre-amplified microphone for high ceiling and high background noise applications. Flush mount Pre-amplifiermounts on ceiling and microphone hangs 6-25' down. Built in limiter circuit automatically lowers the output level during loud sound intervals. Selectable lo-cut and hi-cut filterssignificantly reduce background noise. Flexible plastic plate mounts flush or on a single gang electrical box. Connects directly to our switcher/mixer/amplifiers or use one of our manyinterface products to make fast and clean connections to DVRs or remote monitoring equipment.
- Uni-directional 25' pickup pattern with reduced (-6db) sensitivity on all sides
- Low noise MOSFET pre-amplifiers
- 500Hz-13Khz Frequency response
- Jumper selectable hi-cut/lo-cut filters limit frequency response to up to 900 to 6Khz significantly reducing backgroundnoise
- Jumper selectable volume range: "Line level" (0db) or "Microphone level" (-30db)
- Adjustable gain in both volume ranges
- Peak Limiter: .5sec response time
- 3 position Euro-style connector makes cable termination fast and clean
- 6' cord with RCA end plug
- On-board voltage regulator and RFI filtering
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.