The Super Ear is a complete personal sound amplifier system that can be used indoors or out. This unit can be used for nature and bird watching, sporting events, concerts, lectures and meetings. You can even use the audio output jack to record what you hear, so you'll have a record of it.
- Sound boom that swivels 180 degrees
- Protective foam wind screen
- Can be mounted directly to binoculars
- Attaches to pocket or belt
- Compatible with tape recording devices
- By J.W. Good Deal for the Price
Value Quality Price
- KJB, SE-4000 Super Ear
For watching T.V., or sound amplification inside a home, it works good. Although some sounds that you don't want amplified such as floor fans, air conditioning units, a running refrigerator, seem to over take any talking or volume on the T.V. For the price, it lived up to my expections. If you aren't looking for long range amplification, this will work just fine.
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.