The NE-SS and NE-SSR are vandal and weather resistant sub stations for Aiphone’s NEM, NDR, and NDRM Lamp Memory systems. The units are constructed of 12 gauge stainless steel. They can be flush mounted into a standard 2-gang box, or surface mounted into the SBX-2G. Each unit includes tamper proof screws and a tool for installation. The NE-SS has a stainless steel mechanical call button, and the NE-SSR features a red mushroom type button. Communication at the master is push-to-talk or handset, and communication at the sub is hands free.
- Vandal resistant
- Weather resistant
- Stainless steel, mechanical call button (NE-SS)
- Red mushroom type call button (NE-SSR)
- Moisture and puncture resistant speaker
- 3-layer steel baffle protects speaker from tampering
- Call-in activates light and tone on master,remaining lit until call is answered at master
- Hands free communication when master answers
- Unit fits standard 2-gang electrical box
- Pigtail wires for connection to master station
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.