The NE-NVP-2DC/B is a vandal proof sub station designed for use with the NEM or NDR system. It features a stainless steel mechanical call button and a latching red emergency call button. The speaker is protected from vandalism, and provides communication with the master station. Each unit can be flush mounted into a 3-gang metal or masonry-type box, or surface mounted with the SBX-NVP. Tamper proof screws and a tool for installation are included.
- Vandal proof and weather resistant
- Stainless steel mechanical standard call button
- Red alternate action emergency call button with two sets of contacts to activate other systems
- Moisture and puncture resistant speaker with metal barriers to protect speaker from tampering
- Hands free communication
- Flush mount, or surface mount with SBX-NVP
- Tamper-resistant screws
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.