Speco Technologies’ UHF 700 frequency-selectable single channel receiver, handheld and lapel microphone transmitters allow the user to select and match desired frequencies on each unit. This eliminates the need to maintain high inventory levels of similar units with locked frequencies. They provide clear, interference-free channels of communication for roaming distances in excess of 150 feet.
- Carrier Frequency Range: UHF band 540 – 570MHz
- RF Power Output: 10mW (max.)
- Oscillator: PLL synthesized
- Spurious Emission: More than 60dB below carrier frequency
- Current Consumption: 120mA (max.)
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.