The IS-DV is an aluminum die cast surface mount video door station. The IS-DVF is a stainless steel flush mount video door station. Both units are vandal and weather resistant. They connect to the IS-CCU or IS-SCU using CAT-5e/6 cable. The door stations have a built in dry contact, rated for 24V AC/DC 500mA, for door release. Each unit is equipped with a camera that provides pan, tilt, and zoom functionality from the master station, a speaker and microphone, and call button. A directory strip is provided for location indentification. The camera units receive power from the controllers via the CAT-5e/6 cable.
- Digital PTZ color video camera
- 170° viewing area
- Weather and Vandal resistant
- Dry contact for door release (24V AC/DC, 500mA)
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Aluminum die cast (IS-DV)
- Stainless Steel (IS-DVF)
- Connects using CAT-5e/6 cable
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.