The IMP80D is a matching volume 80W impedance control which is manufactured by Speco with 3 color plate/knob variations and an auto-former high quality design w/ 2 to 16 speaker pairs. The IMP80D matching volume control comes equipped with a switchable impedance matching 16, 8, 4 or 2 pairs of 8 ohm speakers; it also features a 12-step soft touch rotary attenuation, a removable terminal block which accepts 14 gauge wires, plus a frequency response of 20Hz to 20k Hz. The IMP80D volume control also consists of mounting requirements which fit all backless single gang P-ring or 19 inch electrical work boxes, plus comes easy to setup and install for all operators to help save money.
- Includes three knob/plate color variations: white, ivory and almond
- High-quality auto-former design
- Supports 2 to 16 speaker pairs
- Switchable impedance matching for 2, 4, 8 or 16 pairs of 8 Ohm speakers
- Soft touch 12-step rotary attenuation
- Frequency response 20Hz to 20kHz
- Removable terminal blocks accept up to 14-gauge wire
- Mounting requirements fits all single-gang backless P-rings or 18 cubic inch min. electrical work box
- Mounting dimensions: 1.63" W x 2.85" H x 2.35" D
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.