The IME-150 is an optional microphone from Aiphone which is designed to be used for the IM window slide. The IME-150 is an optional microphone that is capable of allowing a separate speaker to be used for communicating using the security window IM system; it also offers an 8 ohm speaker, an acoustic tube, noise canceling properties, as well as a volume switch, and a compact size. The IME-150 microphone is user friendly, easy to setup, and can connect directly to the MU-100.
- A new acoustic tube system is used that combines an acoustic tube speaker with a noise canceling microphone. This ensures clear sound quality with sufficient volume
- The use of the new acoustic tube system means that the unit can be installed without having to make a hole in the barrier glass
- The acoustic tube is long and thin, ensuring that the field of vision between the operator and the customer is not obstructed
- The circuit of the noise canceling microphone is built in to the acoustic tube system, lessening the effects of ambient noise and making sure the operator accurately hears the customer
- A volume switch is provided that can be changed from "Lo" to "Hi" when there is an increase in ambient noise or if a customer is hard of hearing
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.