- Complete Systems
- Security Cameras
- Home Automation
- BrandsA ACTi AG Neovo Aiphone Alpha Altronix American Dynamics American Fibertek Appro Arecont Vision Arlo ATV August AVE Avycon Axis AXTOND Dahua DataComm Dedicated Micros DH Vision Digimerge Digital Watchdog Ditek Dotworkz DVR Lockbox DYMO
- Complete Systems
- Security Cameras
- PowerProduct was successfully added to your shopping cart.
The Model DMC-10KIT Structured Wire Intercom System Kit is an intercom system designed for structured wire installation in residential or light commercial applications.
The kit includes:
(1) - DMC-10H Structured Wire Intercom Hub
(4) - DMC-10RS Intercom Room Stations
(1) - DMC-10DS Intercom Door Station
(1) - 12-volt Switching Power Supply
The room, door, and patio stations showcase a new, contemporary design, crafted to blend smoothly into the installation’s decor. Station faceplates are available in a variety of colors to further customize each installation. Room station keypads are illuminated with soft blue indicators while the intercom is in use. The door and patio station keys are illuminated with white lighting for easy nighttime operation. The heart of the system is the Model DMC-10H Structured Wire Intercom Hub. The system hub grid mounts in a structured wiring enclosure (not included, OpenHouse H312KIT recommended). Up to eight room, door, and patio stations in any combination can be connected to the system hub using up to 500 feet of standard Cat-5 cable for each station. For larger installations, a second system hub can be added for expansion, providing a total system capacity of up to 16 stations. The Model DMC-10AWP Audio Input Wall Plate can be added to the system to connect an external audio source for distribution throughout the intercom system.
Each room and patio station supports several useful features. Privacy mute disables the station's microphone to prevent monitoring from other stations. The do-not-disturb feature disables the station's microphone and speaker to prevent monitoring and interruption. Hands-free reply lets the person called respond without having to press any room station keys.
The room, patio, and door stations mount inside standard 2-gang junction boxes and are easy to install and wire. Each station and the system hub contains color-coded Type 110 punch-down terminal blocks for fast and reliable connection to Cat-5 cable. A 12-volt switching power supply is included with each intercom hub.
For access control, the optional Model DRW Door Release Mechanism can be installed and activated from room stations. A choice of three door chime sounds are available for each door station connected. For interior stations, use the Model DMC-10RS Room Stations. For exterior stations, use the Model DMC-10PS Patio Stations and the Model DMC-10DS Door Stations.
- White faceplates on stations
- Supports any mix of up to 8 room, patio, or door stations, up to 16 stations using two hubs
- Hub connects to stations with standard Cat-5 wiring (up to 500 feet per station)
- Type 110 punch-down Cat-5 color-coded terminals for stations and optional expansion hub
- Privacy mute and door release overrides selectable by station
- 3-amp rated integral door release relay
- Operational status indicators on hub for each station
- Hub grid mounts in structured wiring enclosure (not included, OpenHouse H312KIT recommended)
- Contemporary design room stations with multi-level blue keypad backlighting
- White faceplate included on room stations, almond & black available to match any decor
- White faceplate included on door station, bright brass, antique brass, and satin nickel available to match any decor
- Room station door talk, door release, mute functions, do-not-disturb, hands-free communications, & audible eight-step digital volume control
- Extended life white LED backlit doorbell button on door station for easy night operation
- Choose from three distinct chime sounds for door station
- Door, room, and patio stations fit standard 2-gang J-box
SKU DMC-10KIT Manufacturer Channel Plus Intercom Type Audio Intercom Connection Method Multi-Wire Digital Systems Weatherproof Indoor, Outdoor Material Brass, NickelCustomer service email@example.com
Technical Support firstname.lastname@example.orgContact Us
My AccountContact Customer Service
387 Canal St New York, NY 10013
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 6:00pm EST
Sat & Sun: Closed
Contact Tecnical SupportRequest a QuoteReturn Request
Sign into Surveillance-video.comPlease enter your email below and we will send you a new password.
Create New Account
Customer account for end users.
Benefits: Discount Pricing, Order History, Fast Re-order. Instant Approval.*24-48 hour Approval Process
Large volume reseller account.
Benefits: Volume Discount Pricing, Private Sale Fast Re-order.*24-48 hour Approval Process
Benefits: Discount Pricing, Fast Re-Order, Order History.*24-48 hour Approval Process
Govenment - Government Agencies.
Benefits: GSA Discount Pricing, Fast Re-order, Order History.*24-48 hour Approval Process
Benefits: Discount Pricing, Fast Re-Order, Order History.orOther Social Login