The ASK-4 #501 is a single zone audio monitoring system with two-way listen and talk-back. Remote unit contains an omni-directional electret condenser, low impedance microphone and a 4" speaker, all within one housing. Desktop base unit produces live audio and playback. Talk-back from base unit to remote speaker/microphone is actuated by engaging the "push to talk" switch and speaking into the built-in microphone. Person at the remote speaker/microphone can listen and talk hands-free. Input/output to/from DVR/VCR for recording and audio playback. Includes two back boxes for flush or surface mounting.
- Two-way talk/listen system
- Hands-free listen and talk-back at remote speaker/microphone location
- Desktop base station with built-in microphone and speaker
- Input/output to DVR/VCR for recording and playback
- Volume control for both listen and talk-back
- Speaker/microphone may be mounted up to 1000' from base station
- Two back boxes - for flush or surface mount
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.