Models AP-4CS is a four zone alarming base station that is activated by a contact closure from a remote pushbutton, motion detector, door contact, etc. that provides 12Vdc. When activated an LED is illuminated, identifying the zone in alarm, along with a 3 second beep to draw the operator's attention. Each zone has a NO/NC dry contact for activating a camera, etc. It has a built-in microphone and speaker for providing one-way listen or bi-directional audio when interfaced with compatible Louroe Call Stations Model DCS-12V, DCSM-12V, TLMC-12V, TLSP-PB-12V and RCS-2-12V. It also has automatic and manual alarm reset.
- Pushbutton or switch closure alarm activation
- Relay contact closure for each zone for activating a camera or other annunciations
- Zone LED's glow green when monitoring and red when in alarm
- Electronic beep alerts security personnel of zone alarm
- Manual and automatic alarm reset
- Built-in 20W talk-back amplifier
- Built-in amplifier and 3" speaker for audio monitoring
- All-Call for addressing all zones simultaneously
- Security key switch for monitoring audio when not in alarm
- Output and input jack for audio recording and playback from a DVR/VCR
- Contains internal power supply for direct connection to 120 VAC source
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.