Louroe Electronics model ALA-4 is a four (4) zone alarming base station and is a part of an audio monitoring system that is sound activated. Remote microphones listen for sounds that exceed a pre-set threshold level, based on sound pressure and frequency.
When a noise occurs that exceeds the threshold level, the Louroe microphone in the immediate area picks up the sound and alarms the ALA-4 base station. A two second alarm tone and a lighted LED identify the zone. Each zone on the base station has a dry contact relay closure that activates a camera or other annunciations. The operator at the base station can press a switch at the lighted LED and hear the person at the remote microphone. Model ALA-4 provides one-way "listen" at the base station. After the situation has been handled, the operator presses the reset button to deactivate camera and lighted LED.
These units are of panel construction and mount in a standard EIA 19" rack. All controls and indicators are located on the front panel. All external wiring (except headphone) connects to the rear of the unit. All VERIFACT microphones (models: A, B, C, D, D-V, E, K or L-DT) are compatible with the ALA-4.
- LED zone alarm indicators and relay closures when a zone goes into alarm
- NO/NC dry contact output for each zone
- Listen-in switch to monitor zone when zone is not in alarm condition
- Monitor level control
- Monitor switch to audibly monitor zone at time of alarm
- Phantom power provided to the remote microphones
- Factory installed band pass filter circuit for each zone
- Capability of handling up to 24 microphones using Louroe MLA-6 Mixer
- Alarm reset button
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.